[STDS-802-3-25G] Cable data upload

Please be aware that the Cable data files used in yesterday’s ad hoc presentation by Megha Shanbhag of TE Connectivity has been uploaded into the “Channel Data” section of our website:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/channel/index.html

Megha’s presentation can be viewed here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/adhoc/architecture/shanbhag_020415_25GE_adhoc_v2.pdf

Thanks to Megha for the analysis and making the data available.

I’d strongly encourage anyone else to bring forward any measurements or analysis in this space.  Very helpful to the group in making progress towards our goals.

Thanks…Mark