[STDS-802-3-25G] Auto-negotiation Overview

All,

There has been a presentation posted to the Berlin meeting page to provide an overview on auto-negotiation. The presentation is located here:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/Mar15/booth_3by_01_0315.pdf

To permit the task force to have sufficient time to close comments and review all the presentation material, I've indicated to Mark that I will not make the presentation. Instead, I ask that if anyone that reviews the material and has questions, to please feel free to reach out to myself or Arthur Marris.

Thank you!

Safe travels,
Brad