[STDS-802-3-25G] updated IEEE-SA patent policy

Dear P802.3by Task Force members,

As was discussed at the Berlin 802.3 plenary meetings, the IEEE-SA has
updated its patent policies.  Details  are below.

These updated Patent Policy slides will be reviewed at upcoming Task Force
meetings as usual.  For our ad hoc meetings we do not usually review these
slides but request whether everyone is familiar with them and review if
necessary.  In preparation for the upcoming ad hoc meetings, would you
please review the updated material below.

RegardsŠMark