Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by July Plenary Meeting notice and Call for Presentations

Dear Colleagues,

David Law recently sent out a meeting notice for the 802.3 WG meeting in Waikoloa.  It incorrectly indicated that the 802.3by TF would be meeting on Monday morning (as an interim) before the 802.3 WG opening plenary.  This was incorrect and we will be meeting as indicated below, starting on Monday afternoon after the opening plenary.

Sorry for any confusion caused by this.  I’d failed to catch the oversight in the preview draft of the message when given the chance to review.

Regards…Mark