[STDS-802-3-25G] Late contribution

Dear 802.3 TF,

Adee Ran from Intel has made a late request and submission for a contribution to the 802.3by TF.

I’ve posted the presentation on the webpage and will be seeking TF approval in the meeting to see if there is interest in reviewing.  As people can see in the agenda, we currently do not have enough time to address all our comment resolution work and review all the time requested for presentations.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/Sept15/index.html

Please have a look at Adee’s presentation before I ask the TF.

Thanks...Mark