[STDS-802-3-25G] IEEE P802.3by Sponsor recirculation ballot

Dear Task Force Participants,

The 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot has opened on IEEE P802.3by/D3.1 with
a ballot close date of Thursday 25th February 2016 23:59 ET.

If you have joined the Sponsor ballot group and are planning to comment
further on the draft, please, follow the instructions provided on the
myBallot portal <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/home>
under 'Balloting' -> 'myBallot Home' -> 'Manage myBallot Activity'.

If you did not join the Sponsor ballot group, but still would like to
comment on the draft, it will save the task force officers significant
effort if you would send your comments to Matt Brown <mbrown@xxxxxxx> or
myself <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> for inclusion in the ballot by Monday 22nd
February 2016 AOE. Such comments will be identified in the comment field
as coming from you, and like all comments from outside the ballot group
will be non-binding. A web page containing the instructions on how to do
this and the spreadsheet that you will need to use to enter your comments
is available at
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/non_voter_comment/index.html>.

Finally, I¹d like to once again recognize the great work of the editorial
team in getting this draft out in such timely manner.  Thanks to: Matt
Brown(chief editor); Chris Diminico, Jonathan King, Arthur Marris, and
Adee Ran. Also thanks to the team of reviewers helping the editors: Pete
Anslow, Adam Healey, and Jeff Slavick, and finally Piers Dawe, Mike Dudek
and Rich Mellitz for their focused review of Clauses 110/111.

Best Regards,
Mark Nowell
Chair, IEEE P802.3by Task Force