[STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by updates

Dear colleagues,

All the P802.3by files should now be uploaded and accurate on our webpages.  This includes the minutes and comment responses.  Apologies for the delays getting everything completed due to my travel after the Macau Plenary.

The editorial team has once again been working hard and we expect to have the 2nd recirculation Sponsor ballot of D3.2 initiating shortly.

This is a reminder also about the additional interim meeting planned for April 20th in Ottawa.  This meeting will have Webex dial in access and may be cancelled if no work is needed after the D3.2 recirculation.  Please register if you plan to attend (in person or via webex) so the meeting details can be forwarded to you.

Matt Brown has announced the next cycle of ad hoc meetings will begin on Apr 6th and run ~ biweekly.  These will once again be jointly run with the 50G/NGOATH & 200GE SMF ad hocs.

Here are all the links you might want:
March Minutes  http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/Mar16/index.html
Comment responses:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/comments/index.html
Ad hoc meeting details:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/adhoc/index.html