[802.3_40GSMF] 802.3bg Sponsor ballot results

Title: 802.3bg Sponsor ballot results
Dear 802.3bg Task Force members,

The 802.3bg sponsor ballot has closed and we met all requirements and achieved 100% affirmative approval rating!  Congratulations to everyone on this success.

The results were:
This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

108 eligible people in this ballot group.

89    affirmative votes
0    negative votes with comments
1    negative votes without comments
4    abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 1, Lack of time: 3)

94    votes received = 87% returned    4% abstention

APPROVAL RATE
The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.
89    affirmative votes
0    negative votes with comments

89    votes = 100% affirmative

Eight comments were received. These comments have been posted on the website.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bg/public/jan11/index.html

Happy holidays to everyone!   We will see you in Fort Lauderdale in January!

Mark