[802.3_40GSMF] 802.3bg Sponsor recirculation ballot is open

Title: 802.3bg Sponsor recirculation ballot is open
Dear Task Force members,

Just a reminder that the 802.3bg D3.1 sponsor recirculation ballot is now open.  The ballot closes at midnight EST on January 28th, 2011.  All those in the sponsor ballot pool should have received notification of the ballot opening and be able to access the ballot details at:
https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/ballot-activity

Since this is a recirculation ballot, you need only respond if you wish to change your initial vote. If you do not respond to this recirculation ballot, your last vote will be carried forward.

The scope of the recirculation ballot is only the changes made in D3.1 from D3.0 and can be found in the 802.3bg private area:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bg/private/P802d3bg-D3p1_delta.pdf

The full D3.1 is also available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bg/private/P802d3bg-D3p1.pdf

As discussed during this week’s TF meeting.  We have a scheduled interim meeting on Tues Feb 8th, 2011 in Ottawa in order to address any comments submitted during this recirculation ballot.   My anticipation is that we will not be needing this meeting given the narrow scope of changes in the D3.1.  I will update everyone as to the status of that meeting after the ballot closes.

Regards,
Mark