[802.3_40GSMF] 802.3bg Plenary meeting announcement

Title: 802.3bg Plenary meeting announcement
Dear Task Force members,

The 802.3bg Task Force
will be meeting Tuesday, March 15th 2011 during the IEEE 802.3 Plenary Session being held in Singapore.   A number of the TF members are likely to be attending the 100G Backplane and Copper Study Group, so we may try to hold the meeting early in order to allow people to attend both.

Given the positive closure of the D3.1 sponsor recirculation ballot, my expectation is that the TF meeting will be ~ 1hr only.  Current proposed start time is 8:30 am.

The primary work of the task force will be to review the sponsor ballot results and reaffirm the motions to the WG to keep the 802.3bg on the RevCom agenda .

Please note that the registration details for the Singapore meeting have been sent out previously.  Early registration has already passed but more details can be found in the attached or at:   http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

Regards,
Mark Nowell
Chair, IEEE P802.3bg Task Force