Re: [802.3_50G] 50G/NGOATH & 200G SMF meeting times

Reminder that we start @ 8am Wednesday in Venetian E.

Regards…Mark

On 3/15/16, 11:53 AM, "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

There seems to be some confusion on the IEEE schedule about the Study Groups meeting times.

As announced, we will be meeting on Wednesday 8am-5:30pm and Thursday 8am-12pm.   We are not meeting on Tuesday PM.  The IEEE schedule incorrectly indicated that there was a meeting on Tuesday but that has now been fixed on the posted schedule.

We will be meeting in Venetian E room both days.

Regards…Mark