[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy D2.0 comments posted

Colleagues,

The comments for D2.0 have been posted to the comments area:

D2.0, Excel spreadsheet with proposed responses (15 August 2022)

D2.0, received comments with proposed responses (15 August 2022)

D2.0, received comments (15 August 2022)

We have 401 comments, including 55 late/non-voter comments. 272 comments have been placed in the EZ bucket. Please send email to Natalie, Marek, and me by 3PM EDT Friday, August 19 for any comments you’d like pulled from the EZ bucket. EZ bucket comments will be voted during the interims next week. An Excel spreadsheet file has been posted to make it easier for you to review the proposed and EZ bucket responses.

We will begin comment resolution on non-EZ bucket comments tomorrow and will charter ad hocs to look in detail at the major comment topic areas.

Interims for comment resolution:

Tuesday, August 16

Monday, August 22

Tuesday, August 23

Thanks to Natalie and Marek for their work on the comments.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR