[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy 20 September interim

Colleagues,

The agenda for the meeting has been posted to the September project webpage.
Our primary work will be the resolution of the 23 comments submitted against
D2.1 and chartering D2.2 for recirculation. We also have meeting minutes
from July and August to approve. Due to an oversight on my part, the July
meeting minutes were posted early this morning. Please take the time to read
them prior to tomorrow's meeting.  We will also discuss the next steps on
our path the IEEE-SA ballot.

I look forward to seeing you on the call tomorrow!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR