[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy D2.21 comments

Colleagues,

The D2.21 ballot closed successfully with no new DIS votes. The draft stands
at 100% approval with no unsatisfied comments which will allow requesting
unconditional approval to advance the draft to SA ballot at the November WG
closing plenary.

The ballot received 22 comments, none of them required and all out of scope
for the substantive changes between IEEE P802.3cy D2.1 and D2.21. Hence,
they are not within the scope of the recirculation ballot.

The received comments and the proposed responses are posted in the comment
area: https://ieee802.org/3/cy/comments/index.html

I look forward to seeing you on our call on 18 October.  We will reaffirm
the CSD and take a TF force vote to request the IEEE 802.3 WG to advance the
draft to IEEE-SA ballot.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR