[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy D3.1 timing and March Plenary plans

Hi P802.3cy participants,

I wanted to provide you with some information on the timing for P802.3cy D3.1 so that you can ensure any discussions needed on open items can be complete prior to the end of the comment period.

January 31 - ad hoc meeting, assuming we have presentation requests
February 7 - ad hoc meeting, assuming we have presentation requests
February 10 - P802.3cy D3.1 recirculation opens
February 14 - ad hoc meeting, assuming we have presentation requests
February 21 - ad hoc meeting, assuming we have presentation requests
February 25/26 - P802.3cy D3.1 recirculation closes

P802.3cy will do comment resolution during the March Plenary on Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning, March 14 and 15.
Thanks,
Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy Vice Chair and ad hoc Chair