[802.3_B10GAUTO] P802.3cy February 28th call for presentations - due at 3 pm EST Friday, February 24th

Hi P802.3cy participants,

February 28th is our last chance to have an ad hoc meeting before the March Plenary where we will do comment resolution on D3.1.

If you are submitting any comments that you think may benefit from discussion prior to the Plenary, please send a request to present on February 28th.

Please send requests to present next week by 3 pm EST on Friday, February 24th.

Presentations are due by 8 am EST on Monday, February 27th.

Reminder, the D3.1 recirculation ballot will end on February 25th.  Please make sure you get your ballot in on time if you are a member of the ballot group.  If you are not a member of the ballot group you are asked to send your comments by February 21st.

Thanks,
Natalie Wienckowski
General Motors
P802.3cy Vice Chair and ad hoc Chair