[802.3_B10GAUTO] IEEE P802.3cy D3.2 comment resolution interim teleconference

Colleagues,

As announced at the March 2023 IEEE 802 plenary and during the IEEE P802.3cy
plenary comment resolution meeting, there will be a comment resolution
teleconference interim on April 17, 2023 from 14h00-15h00 UTC (07h00-8h00
PDT) to resolve the two received comments. Our draft approval is at 100% and
the abstain and return rates have been met.

Call and Meeting Calendar: https://ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

P802.3cy comments: https://ieee802.org/3/cy/comments/index.html

Both comments are out-of-scope, non-required editorial comments that have
been ruled non-substantive by David Law, our IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair.
The proposed responses are to reject the comments as out of scope and to
pass the suggested remedy to the IEEE staff editors during pre-publication
draft preparation, as suggested by the commenter. If the proposed responses
are accepted, the current D3.2 will be the draft that is passed on to the
IEEE staff editors and no additional recirculation will be required.

I expect this to be a short meeting.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR