[802.3_B10GAUTO] IEEE Std 802.3cy-2023

Colleagues,

I'm pleased to report that the IEEE-SASB approved P802.3cy on the consent
agenda as IEEE Std 802.3cy-2023 during their meeting today. Once again, my
thanks to everyone for all of your diligent work under difficult
circumstances.

I'll keep you updated on the publication status of our standard. I hope that
we can get together in Berlin to celebrate!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR