[802.3_B400G] Reminder - Signing into Webex

All,

Remember when signing into Webex for today’s call to use full name and affiliation.

I will use myself as an example, as I will be signing into today’s call with 802.3 credentials.

John D’Ambrosia, Futurewei. U.S. Subsidiary of Huawei.

Your attention to this is appreciated.

Individuals not declaring their affiliation as noted above or in the chat window will be expelled from the meeting.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group