[802.3_B400G] Draft Feb 2021 Series Unapproved Minutes Uploaded

All,

I have uploaded a draft of the unapproved minutes for the Feb 2021 Series of meetings - https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_02/index.html.

Please note that I need to work offline with our recording secretary on the attendance records for the series.

I am uploading this draft to ensure participants have access to the results of the straw polls as individuals consider submitting a request for the March 2021 Series of Meetings.  Please note that the request deadline for the March session is Feb 16, 2021 AoE.  Please note that presentation submissions are required 72 hours prior to start of assigned meeting for presentation.

Please note I will schedule the meetings based on the requests that I receive by the Feb 16 deadline.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group