[802.3_B400G] May 2021 Session Webpage

All

The webpage for the May 2021 Session has been updated with all final presentations (including an all files zip), as well as draft unapproved minutes.  Please note that the attendees for the May session are not provided yet, as I am working with the 802.3 WG Recording Secretary on a consolidated list of attendees for all 4 meetings of the May 2021 Session.  These minutes are being provided to help everyone prepare for the June 3, 2021 meeting. As soon as the draft unapproved minutes have been updated with the attendees list, I will send another notice to the reflector.

May 2021 Session -  https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_05/index.html

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group