[802.3_B400G] July Session Update

All,

I want to thank everyone for a successful July session, as we actually made a lot of progress this session.

I will be working with our recording secretary  to generate the draft minutes.  In the meantime, I have posted the file containing all of the slides used for straw polls / motions during the July Session.  Please see https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_07/index.html.

As a reminder today (7/29) is the deadline to make requests to present during the Aug session.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia