[802.3_B400G] Call for Presentations - Sept 2021 Session

All,

The Sept 2021 session announcement, including the agenda, is below.

Please note that presentations should address the addressed agenda.  Also, note this is the last session before we will need to submit our proposed project documentation for consideration at the Nov 2021 Plenary.

The deadline for making a presentation request is Mon 23 Aug AoE.

Please note as chair, I reserve the right to introduce individuals in the interest of consensus building.

Requests shall be submitted by sending an email to the chair. The presenter shall provide the following information:

  • Name of presenter
  • Title of presentation
  • Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers).  Please note as chair I will determine the amount of time for given presentations based on the session agenda.
  • Brief description of topic

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group