[802.3_B400G] Aug 2021 Session Webpage Updated

All,

Thanks for a productive meeting today.  Please see the updated webpage for the Aug 2021 Session - https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_08/index.html

The “yu” presentation has been updated – and I have also uploaded the discussion deck of the draft documentation.

Please note that after the call I received an email suggesting that the future b400g project is dependent upon the .3ck project, based on the additional lane versions of the aui / cr / kr pmds, which I then pointed out would apply also to .3db.

I have updated this page on the par – highlighting it and marking as a question for us to discuss.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia,

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group