From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 3:24 PM
To: stds-802-3-b400g@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Sept Session

All,

This email is to announce the planned agenda for the September Session –

  • 02 Sept
    • Project documentation for 802.3df – timeline considerations, Nowell / D’Ambrosia
    • Project documentation Review
  • 09 Sept
    • Feasibility study of 96GBaud PDM-32QAM for 800GbE 10/40 km
    • Project documentation Review
  • 21 Sept
    • Project documentation Review
  • 28 Sept
    • Project documentation Review
    • Approval of liaison responses

The priority of the agenda for the September session is the finalization of the project documentation, which needs to be submitted by 05 Oct.

Individuals needing details for the access information for the noted meetings may be found at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group