[802.3_B400G] Proposal for Liaison Responses to be considered at Sept 28 meeting

All

In preparation for next week’s Interim meeting I have reviewed the liaisons that have been assigned to the Study Group to consider.  (Note that the September session page has been updated to include these liaisons - https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_09/index.html).

I propose the following –

  1. Liaison from IOWN – see proposed response - https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_09/dambrosia_b400g_01_210928.pdf
  2. Liaison from ITU-T SG15 - - no response appears necessary
  3. Liaison from OIF – no immediate response appears necessary at this time, but a response from future task force, as appropriate, should be considered.

Anyone disagreeing with these recommendations are invited to comment on the reflector.

Anyone wishing to comment on the proposed liaison to IOWN, please direct to the reflector.

Please note that if responses to ITU-T SG15 or OIF are deemed necessary, we need to generate and approve them at next week’s meeting in order to bring in front of the WG.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group