[802.3_B400G] 14 Oct SG Meeting Material Posted

Title: 14 Oct SG Meeting Material Posted

All,

Meeting material for the 14 Oct SG meeting has been posted - https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_1014/index.html.

Please take the time to review the overview presentation prior to the meeting  As a study group we want to put our best foot forward as we seek to gain 802.3 WG approval at the Nov 2021 Plenary.

A friendly reminder –

All participants should review the following documents prior to any meeting:

·       IEEE SA Pre-PAR patent policy

·       IEEE SA Copyright Policy

·       IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.

Also, please note that the minutes for the Sept 21 session have not been posted yet.  An email will be sent to the reflector upon their completion.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group