[802.3_B400G] 16 Nov 2021 Plenary Webpage Updated

Title: 16 Nov 2021 Plenary Webpage Updated

All,

I have uploaded all of the files discussed at today’s meeting to the 11/16 Meeting page – including the updated PAR / CSD.  Please note the unapproved minutes are not posted yet.

In addition, as discussed, the updated PAR / CSD files were uploaded into Mentor and then posted on the Study Group front page.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for all of their support over the past year in getting us to this point.  We are in the home stretch to getting the IEEE P802.3df Task Force approved.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group