[802.3_B400G] Feb 2022 Session Webpage Update

Title: Feb 2022 Session Webpage Update

All,

The webpage for the Feb 2022 Session has been updated - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_02/index.html.

Please note that I have uploaded a DRAFT version of the unapproved minutes.  The body of the minutes is complete, but the attendees participation have not been added yet. I am working on that part now, but wanted to upload this draft for Task Force Participants.

When the complete version of the unapproved minutes are complete, I will upload and inform the Task Force.

In addition, I will be working on other changes to the webpage, including uploading channel data from Mr. Rabinovich.

Your patience, as I work through these changes is appreciated.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force