Re: [802.3_B400G] Meeting Material Posted

Title: Meeting Material Posted

Hi John

As I stated multiple times, there is no proposal on the table at this time.

Some proposals like Coherent don’t even need a 10km limit. They will work perfectly fine for 20, 40 or 80km. If that’s what we adopt why even bother with a 10km PMD objective?

Other proposals will meet 10km limit, like on DWDM or LWDM grid presented during the last meeting.

Other proposals will meet a shorter reach limit, like on a CWDM grid.

Chris