[802.3_B400G] July 2022 Meeting

Title: July 2022 Meeting

All,

While interacting with individuals making requests for presentations today, I have received some questions that I need to address for everyone.

As announced, remote participation will be provided on a best-effort only basis.  For the IEEE P802.3df Task Force, I will be hosting the bridge on Zoom.  The meeting on zoom is for remote access, and individuals present at the face-to-face meeting should not sign into this call.  Please note that project leadership will have access in order to run the meeting.  One laptop will be used as the management laptop / audio bridge.  All presentations will be loaded onto this laptop and will be shared on the bridge from it, which will be operated by one of the members of leadership.  Therefore, individuals should have any updates to their presentation available prior to the start of the meeting day.

More will be shared as I get all of the details of the remote meeting access.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force