[802.3_B400G] Discussion of Cost in IEEE 802.3

Title: Discussion of Cost in IEEE 802.3

All,

As a reminder, the following link will provide you with information related to the discussion of cost in IEEE 802.3 - https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/antitrust.pdf.

Please review Section 2 Cost Discussions

As I discussed in prior meetings relative cost analysis can be different than what one assumes.  There are examples in the above link that will assist individuals in understanding permissible comparisons of relative costs.

Please review this information carefully and choose your words carefully.  Any violations of this and it is my responsibility as chair to address them.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force