[802.3_B400G] Announcement - Availability of Draft 0.2 Contribution

Title: Announcement - Availability of Draft 0.2 Contribution

All

The Editorial Team has developed a contribution for Draft 0.2 for IEEE P802.3df. As a contribution, it does not have any standing and is not a Task Force approved document at this  time.

This draft builds on the proposed Draft 01 that was contributed for last month’s plenary meeting, and incorporates the baselines adopted at the July meeting, as well as additional clean-up work.

·       Clean – https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/private/8023df_d0p2.pdf

·       Delta version - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/private/8023df_d0p2_compare.pdf

Please note that the User ID and password will be necessary to get into the private area to get these documents.  Any individuals needing this information should contact me.  Please note that the draft, and any other content, is posted for your review only, and neither the content nor access information should be copied or redistributed to others in violation of document copyrights

Any individuals with feedback on this draft are encouraged to forward their comments to our Chief Editor, Matt Brown.

My thanks to Matt and the Editorial Team for their diligence in progressing this contribution.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force

Matt Brown,