[802.3_B400G] Oct 2022 Series Webpage Update

Title: Oct 2022 Series Webpage Update

All,

The webpage for the Oct 2022 Series has been updated with all presentation material for next week - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_10/index.html.

The proposed PAR modification to IEEE P802.3df and the proposed IEEE P02.3dj PAR have been uploaded.

I wish to highlight the proposed PAR modification to IEEE P802.3df- https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_10/22_0927/PAR_P802p3df_Proposed_220927.pdf.  As previously noted, I was working with Mr. Law on getting the PARs entered into the MyProject system.  An issue has arisen that has not currently been resolved

For the proposed PAR modification to P802.3df, the date for Item 4.2 could not be entered as presented to the Task Force.  The date proposed to the Task Force was Nov. 2023, however, the MyProject system will not permit entry of a date earlier than Jan 2024.  Mr. Law has contacted IEEE SA Solutions Support regarding this issue.  At this time the date of Jan 2024 has been entered for Item 4.2 with the following noted entered for 8.1

For the consideration of the Task Force - the motion to adopt this proposed PAR will be modified to allow modification of the PAR in accordance with the note above.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force