From: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 10:04 AM
To: Jeffery Maki <jmaki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-3-B400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_B400G] Oct 2022 Series Webpage Update

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Jeff

No decisions for 200g has been made

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2022, at 12:58 PM, Jeffery Maki <jmaki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John,

I thought we already agreed to leverage IEEE 802.3ck. I was simply pointing out that we have for instance 100GAUI-1-S and 100GAUI-1-L from IEEE 802.3ck, which I understand we will similarly develop 800GAUI-8-S and 800GAUI-8-L.

Jeff

Juniper Business Use Only