From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 4:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nov 2022 Plenary Technical Material Posted

All,

The bulk of the technical material for next week’s Task Force meeting has been posted -  https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_11/index_2211.html.

Please note that Matt Brown’s Chief Editor’s report will be posted by next Thursday, as Matt will provide an update on comments submitted during the first Task Force Review of IEEE P02.3df.

Please note that I will begin my travels on Thursday and won’t arrive until late Friday night.  Therefore, I am not planning any further updates of any presentations that have been posted today.

As a reminder – comments from the rest of 802 against the proposed 802.3df PAR modification and the proposed 802.3dj PAR are not due until Tuesday night  (6:30 ICT).  I will provide a summary of all comments received to the TF reflector that night, and will plan on having proposed responses for TF consideration on Wed morning.

Safe travels to all those traveling to Bangkok, and I will talk to the rest of you via the Zoom teleconference next week.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force