[802.3_B400G] IEEE P802.3df / .3dj Status Update

Title: IEEE P802.3df / .3dj Status Update

All,

I am happy to announce that at Friday’s 802 EC meeting – the PARs / CSDs for P802.3df and P802.3dj were approved via unanimous consent.

Next will come approval at the IEEE SA Standards Board meeting, which ends on Dec 3.  I will provide an update as soon as I know the final decision.

I have received several emails regarding presentation updates.  I will begin working on that after this email, and will send a notice as soon as completed.

Thanks for a successful meeting week to all those who participated.  Once again I want to thank Mr. Nowell and Mr. Lusted for taking care of the meeting while I addressed the PAR / CSD issues, as well as Mr. Law for all his help in preparing the documents for EC approval.

I hope everyone got home without event.  I look forward to Atlanta in March.  Besides our meeting, I am also looking forward to some very delicious pizza.  Any individuals wishing to know more are welcome to contact me.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force.