[802.3_B400G] Update - 802.3df Webpages

Title: Update - 802.3df Webpages

All,

I want to thank everyone for a successful meeting this week and closing all comments submitted against D1.0.  Special kudos to Matt Brown and our editorial team for all their efforts in guiding us through the comment resolution process so quickly.

The December 2022 webpage has been updated with all meeting materials, including the motions passed at this meeting - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_12/index.html.

Please note that Mr. Lusted and I will be working on the minutes of the meeting.

Please note that as discussed the 802.3df Task Force meetings scheduled for 12/13 12/15 have been cancelled and no ad hoc meetings have been scheduled.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force