[802.3_B400G] Task Force Review (D1.1) - Comments Received are Posted to TF website

All,

The P802.3df Task Force Chair delegated to me the announcement of the comments received.

Comments received during Task Force Review of D1.1 have been posted on the TF website at https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/comments/index.html

By Clause – https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/comments/D1p1/8023df_D1p1_comments_rx_clause.pdf

By ID – https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/comments/D1p1/8023df_D1p1_comments_rx_id.pdf

If you submitted comments, please take a moment to review the report and check your comments.  If you find any issues, please send an email to: Matt Brown, Kent Lusted, and John D’Ambrosia.

Thank you to the commenters for their review of the draft and thanks to Matt Brown and our entire editorial team for all of their hard work.

With regards,
-Kent