From: Lusted, Kent C <kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 11:11 AM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G-ELEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Lusted, Kent C <kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Electrical ad hoc announcement -- 23 February 2023

Dear Colleagues,

This email serves to announce the next set of Joint IEEE P802.3df and P802.3dj Task Force electrical track ad hoc meetings.

Date    Time    Note
23 Feb  7am to 9am Pacific

The call details will be made available soon on the TF website at https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/electrical/index.html or can be found on the IEEE call and meeting calendar at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html very soon.

Please note that I am not taking presentation requests for this meeting.  The two topics that are planned for discussion in the ad hoc meeting are:

As an ad hoc, no decisions (i.e. motions) will be made but it is possible to conduct straw polls to test the group’s consensus on certain topics.  I plan to have several straw polls to assess the consensus of the group on the MLSE and LT topics and determine next steps.

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

With regards,
-Kent

IEEE P802.3dj Electrical Track Chair