Re: [802.3_B400G] Skew and dynamic skew constraints

Adee,

If system/PCB design experience is relevant, I’d be happy to help.

Thanks and Best,
-Jim Weaver

On Jan 20, 2023, at 5:54 AM, Adee Ran (aran) <0000147b29386f6c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Colleagues,

There are a couple of comments related to Skew in this comment cycle. I am working on a presentation with some data to aid us in resolving these comments.

Skew spans several disciplines, so I would like to get input from as many knowledgeable people as possible.

If you are interested in this discussion and I have not reached out to you already, please let me know (please reply privately).

Best regards

</Adee>