Re: [802.3_B400G] 10km over duplex SMF objective

Hi Chris,

I support this motion to split 800G-10km objective into two objectives as your described: 800G-LR4 and 800G-LR1.

Both IMDD and Coherent camps have already spent significant efforts and have strong conviction with their technical merit, use cases and benefit to their intended customers. The best path forward at this point is to allow both options to move forward.

Thanks.

Rang-Chen (Ryan) Yu, Ph. D.

SiFotonics Technologies

690 Saratoga Ave, 1st Floor,