[802.3_B400G] IEEE P802.3df Preview D2.0 Available

Title: IEEE P802.3df Preview D2.0 Available

All,

The preview draft of IEEE P802.3df has been uploaded into the IEEE P802.3df Private Area.  Additionally, given the mature state of the draft, a change bar version from D1.1 has also been uploaded

IEEE P802.3df Preview D2.0 - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/private/8023df_D2p0.pdf

IEEE P802.3df Preview D2.0 delta - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/private/8023df_D2p0_compare.pdf

It is expected that a request will be made to forward IEEE P802.3df 400 Gb/s and 800 Gb/s Ethernet draft D2.0 to Working Group ballot at the upcoming March 2023 IEEE 802.3 Closing Plenary meeting.

My thanks to Matt Brown and the Editorial Team for their outstanding job in getting the draft to this state so promptly.

Please note that the draft is in the IEEE P802.3df Private Area.  Anyone needing private area credentials should contact me privately.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force