[802.3_B400G] New Liaison for IEEE P802.3df to consider

All,
Our WG Chair, Mr. Law, forwarded me a liaison statement from ITU-T SG15 in
response to our liaison regarding the OTN mapping reference point for
800GBASE-R.

Please see
https://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar23/incoming/SG15-LS042_Redacted.pdf.

The response is brief and confirms that our definition aligns with the way
they intend to map 800 GbE into OTN.  I don't think a response to that issue
is necessary.

However, given the planned request to proceed with 802.3df D2.0 to WG Ballot
- I would like feedback from individuals if there is a need for us to
forward D2.0 to the ITU.  The same request should also be considered for the
OIF.

Any individuals thinking we should, please reply to the reflector and I will
prep something for consideration for next week.

Regards

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force