[802.3_B400G] Reminder - Track Reflectors

All,
I have received feedback from our track chairs that not all individuals are
aware that separate reflectors have been set up for each of our tracks (ad
hocs) - logic, optical, and electrical.  Please note that due to the size of
the project, specific meeting announcements and conversations are being
directed to the appropriate track reflectors.   Overall Task Force
discussions and meeting announcements related to IEEE P802.3df and .3dj are
being directed to the main IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 GbE reflector.  Also,
please note that the organization structure of the IEEE P802.3df and .3dj
Task Forces are similar, and leverage the same reflectors for their
respective track / ad hoc efforts.

Please see the following for each of the respective reflectors -
*	Subscribing and unsubscribing to the e-mail reflector
<https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/reflector.html>
Please make sure you are signed up for the main IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 GbE
reflector (which serves as the reflector for the IEEE P802.3df and .3dj Task
Forces), as well as for reflectors for the areas you are interested in.

Please note that future announced task force meeting information may be
found on the respective Public Area pages -
*	IEEE P802.3df - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/index.html
*	IEEE P802.3dj - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/index.html

Ad hoc meeting information may be found on the respective Task Force / Ad
hoc Pages
*	IEEE P802.3df - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/adhoc/index.html

*	IEEE P802.3dj - https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/index.html

Your understanding that the structure of these task forces is the product of
the evolution of this effort to address its changing nature is appreciated.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force
Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force