[802.3_B400G] Presentation Properties Fields

Title: Presentation Properties Fields

For all individuals presenting this week,

Everyone can now see the number of presentations we have to deal with this week ,while also preparing for the next three weeks.  To that end, we need all individuals submitting updates to make sure they fill out the pdf field properties, as previously communicated.  We will not be posting presentations without these properties filled out.

Please note any motions requiring pointers to presentations need the right revision, so make sure you fill out these property fields so we have the right revision up.

Kent or myself will get back to you if we find you have not filled out these fields.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force