[802.3_B400G] Reminder - July 2023 Plenary - Registration / Meeting Fee Required

All,
This is a reminder to all individuals that participation at the July 2023
Plenary - either F2F or via remote access - requires registration and paying
a meeting fee.  See http://802world.org/plenary/.

While I have heard from many individuals that these reminders are not
necessary - I can tell you as chair I still need to spend time helping 802 /
802.3 leadership tracking down individuals who do not pay registration fees
on an on-going regular basis.  This happens despite numerous reminders.

So please make sure you take care of your registration and if you have new
colleagues joining, especially via remote access, inform them that
registration / meeting fees is required.

Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3cw / df / dj Task Forces