From: jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2023 5:23 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Announcement - IEEE P802.3df / P802.3dj Announcements

All,
Based on the positive feedback I have received regarding IEEE P802.3df D2.1
and my evaluation of the IEEE P802.3df project schedule with our Working
Group Chair and the IEEE P802.3df leadership, it has become obvious that it
is potentially possible for the IEEE P802.3df project to progress at a rate
faster than our adopted timeline.

Therefore, I am making the following announcements -
1.	The draft agenda for IEEE P802.3df @ the IEEE 802 July 2023 Plenary
is being updated as follows:
			*  IEEE P802.3df -
*	Chief Editor's Report on overview of comments submitted during 1st
recirculation IEEE P802.3df WG Ballot (D2.1)
*	motion to accept comments placed in bucket
*	Consideration of comments submitted against D2.1
2.	The Electronic Interim Meeting announced for IEEE P802.3df on the
18th-20th of July is now a joint IEEE P802.3df / P802.3dj Task Force
Meeting.  The agenda for IEEE P802.3dj will be the consideration of any
presentations not considered at the July 2023 Plenary meeting.

These changes will allow us to address both projects and give us the
flexibility, if needed, to help progress the IEEE P802.3df project to the
IEEE SA Balloting stage.  The use of these changes will be evaluated by the
Task Force leadership based on the completion of the first recirculation
ballot of IEEE P802.3df D2.1 and the requested presentations for IEEE
P802.3dj.

Please note I will be sending updated meeting invitations tomorrow, as well
as updating the webpages accordingly.

And I would be remiss if I did not recognize the excellent work of our
editorial team, led by Matt Brown, in getting us to this point.  Thanks to
this team for all of its efforts.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3df / .3dj Task Force