[802.3_B400G] Update - July 18 - 20 Electronic Interim Meeting

All,
As I had announced at today's Joint Task Force meeting - for next week's
electronic meeting -
*	The meeting days scheduled for 18 July and 19 July have been
cancelled.  We will only be meeting on Thursday 20 July.
*	The agenda for the 20 July includes:
o	802.3dj presentations that were submitted, but not heard during the
July Plenary.  They include -
*	Liav Ben-Artsi,  Budgeting a Bump to Bump Loss for Interoperability,
benartsi_3dj_01_2307
*	Mike Li, Reference Die/Device Model and Parameters for 802.3df COM
Baseline, lim_3dj_01_2307
*	Mike Li, Reference Package Model and Parameters Towards COM
Baseline, lim_3dj_02_2307
o	Discussion, strawpolls, motions related to electrical objectives.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3cw / .3df / .3dj Task Forces