[802.3_B400G] Announcement - IEEE P802.3df / dj Logic Track / Ad hoc Leadership

All,
Mark Gustlin has informed me that his time participating in 802.3 standards
will soon be ending and he needs to step down as the chair of the IEEE
P802.3df and IEEE P802.3dj logic tracks / ad hocs.
With this email I am informing the IEEE P802.3df and dj Task Forces that I
am appointing  Gary Nicholl, our Logic lead editor, to be the chair of the
IEEE P802.3df / dj logic tracks / ad hocs, effective at the close of the
IEEE 802.3 September 2023 Interim.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Gustlin for all he has
done to advance Ethernet.  Mark has been instrumental as Logic Chair in each
of the "speed jump" projects I have led, and I am grateful for all his
involvement and efforts.
I would also like to thank Gary for his willingness to step up to fill
Mark's shoes.
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3df / dj Task Forces